Monday, January 22, 2007

Possibly the shortest ever post

Just wanted to say that I'm grand, and oh my god - it's snowing out there!! No wonder I was so cold last night sleeping on the couch! I may possibly have gone out in Clonmel last night - it was for a good cause: Ardal O'Hanlon (more famously known as Father Dougal McGuire) was doing stand up. He's brilliant, fully worth €15! We may have gone clubbing afterwards, and drank tequila shots - I have nothing to say on the matter... (although I may be grinning.)

I have all these brilliant pics of the snow out there. I must sort out getting them on line.

Ah, there's nothing like the taste of cab sauv in the morning.

2 comments:

Mike Bodnar said...

So you'll have another cabernet won't you Miss Quinn?
Ahhh, go on now sure you will...
Yes you will...
You will
You will
You will
You will
You will
There, isn't that nice? Sure would you like me to hold your hair back for you?

Mariella said...

In fact I may have had one for each "You will" that you wrote - hey: it's the new version of the Withnail and I drinking game!!