Thursday, April 26, 2007

Eeeeep!

Oh dear - the technical writing people have just offered me a job! You would think this would be a good thing, but being the contrary creature that I am, I really really want the webby job, and I don't have an interview with them until Tuesday. Apparently I should accept this job before they offer it to someone else... Argh! This is even worse than the shower situation (I'm over that, the weather's improved, and I'm sure I can take a cold bath with current external temperatures)!

2 comments:

Mr. Osmosis said...

Wohooo!!!.... i think.. !!

Mariella said...

I know... I think... The advice I've received has been along the lines of "Take the job, and then say you don't want it if you get the web job." I feel bad, but am leaning towards it, especially as I can't get hold of anyone in recruitment there at the moment. Gargh.